Friday, October 18, 2013

early birthday brunch

Hello internet! This morning I went to an early birthday brunch with some friends, had some delicious mimosas and tasty food. It was a great time to catch up and we started planning a trip to Vegas which we are hoping will happen sometime soon. Before brunch, I was able to do some shopping and found a great pair of black madden girl sneakers for under $20 from TJ Maxx. I found a couple other things but those shoes were definitely my favorite find today. I sometimes forget how awesome stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Homegoods are when it comes to finding quality clothes, accessories and home decor at discounted prices. While browsing, I found some really cute home decor pieces that I would love to add to my home for Fall and most likely will once I get around to it. I unfortunately didn't have too much time to shop since I was on a bit of a time crunch but that's what the weekend is for.

I will definitely have some sort of haul when this birthday weekend of mine comes to an end. I also have some DIY projects and fall inspired recipes that I will be posting within the next couple of days as well. Until then, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment