Monday, October 28, 2013

get to know me

Today I am going to be answering some questions from a "Get To Know Me" tag that I found to let you know a little more about me :)


1. Are you named after anyone? I was apparently named after my mom's favorite actress from her favorite soap opera at the time.
2. When was the last time you cried? Since we're being honest, probably about a week or two ago. Broken hearts are no fun.
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes I would! I'm extremely easy to get along with so I can be friends with pretty much anyone.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? More now than I used to! It depends who I'm around. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?I'd love to one day!
7. What’s your favorite cereal?  I'm not much of a cereal person but if I ever get the random craving for it, I usually go for cheerios.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? The first thing would probably be the way the carry or present themselves, like whether or not they're well put together.
9. What is your eye color? Brown. 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movie with a great story line and cheap scares kept to a minimum! those sound effects man...
11. Favorite smells? vanilla, fresh laundry
12. Summer or winter? Winter! I live in southern california so its pretty much summer all year round. I prefer the cooler days because  you can get cozy and its just more relaxing for me. You can also layer to keep warm but theres only so much you can do to stay cool!
13. Computer or television? Computer. I don't really watch t.v. but when I do it's usually from my computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? As far as traveling goes, I've been to the Philippines a couple times.
15. Do you have any special talents? special talents? not that I'm aware of.
16. Where were you born? California!
17. What are your hobbies? blogging, baking, instagram, reading, browsing pinterest, going to the beach, hiking, driving around aimlessly, shopping small boutiques, playing with my dog &a bunch of other fun things.
18. Do you have any pets? I have an adorable Brittany pup named Tucker. He's 8 months old! 

19. Favorite movie? Tie between the Shawshank Redemption and Blazing Saddles.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one older sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I already consider myself a grown up but as I get older I want to be more successful personally and professionally!
That's pretty much it for this tag! I tag all of you and if you do it, leave it in a comment down below so I can check it out:)
Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment