Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie Smoothie..Yum!

Hi everyone! I finished carving one of my pumpkins last night and since I have been obsessed with Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker lately it of course has the Triforce symbol on it. It was a little more difficult than I thought because I had a hard time trying to make it symmetrical but it was still fun to create. It didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to but it came out close enough.

Anyway,  I don't know about you but I just love the smell of anything pumpkin :) Needless to say, I was craving something pumpkin so I made a delicious, super easy pumpkin pie smoothie!

ingredients:
4 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree (1 or 2 more table spoons if you love pumpkin as much as I do)
1 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk (you can use any type of milk but this is what I prefer)
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (or Vanilla to enhance the flavor)
1 Banana
2 tsp Cinnamon

All you have to do is blend it all up, garnish if you wish and enjoy! I wasn't kidding about the super easy part. I put some whipped cream on top, sprinkled some extra cinnamon, and added a pumpkin flavored wafer. You can also add a cinnamon stick or 2, crushed ginger snaps or graham crackers.


If you try this out, let me know :)



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) just started following you on bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete