Thursday, November 21, 2013

99 Random Questions

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having an awesome week so far:) I have been part of the blogging community for about a month now and I honestly don't remember the last time I was so proud to be a part of something like this! Everyone I have met so far has been so sweet and welcoming and I just wanted to thank you all for that<3 I know have some new readers so I'm going to take today to answer some random questions to let you all know a little more about me and I'd love to know a little more about YOU so feel free to answer any of these in a comment down below!
 
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open...mainly because my closet is currently doorless.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? I do not. I usually bring enough shampoo and conditioner to last my whole trip and I make it a goal to not have to bring any back when its time to go home. Is that weird??
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. I move around a lot when I sleep so there's not point for tucked in sheets.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? nope.
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? LOVE post-it notes:) i use them for everything.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?guilty.  
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? neither! but i guess if i absolutely had to choose, bear.
8:Do you have freckles? I do not. freckles are cute...sometimes I wish I did.
9:Do you always smile for pictures? No. I'm actually really awkward when it comes to pictures.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? when people lie straight to my face when I know for a fact they're lying.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? no. I walk a lot haha i'd lose count!
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? never had to.
13:What about pooped in the woods? nope
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? story of my life!
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? sometimes
16:How many people have you slept with this week? um.
17:What size is your bed? queen. 
18:What is your Song of the week? Wildfire by John Mayer
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? wear whatever you want guys!
20:Do you still watch cartoons? not so much.
21:Whats your least favorite movie? Twilight. please don't judge me.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I'm not telling
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water or tea
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ranch 
25:What is your favorite food? LOVE japanese food.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Shawshank Redemption, Blazing Saddles, Lion King :)
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? K. (he will be kept to an initial because he's private like that)
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was not
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? no. well....no.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote a little thank you note the other day, does that count?
31:Can you change the oil on a car? yes I can but I never do.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope
33:Ever ran out of gas? Nope. 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Not really a sandwich person but I love grilled cheese with smoked gouda. YUM!
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? I like greek yogurt with honey and granola
36:What is your usual bedtime? lately anywhere between 11 & 1
37:Are you lazy? I have my moments.
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? lots of different things. My favorites were nala and jasmine. 
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? I'm a rabbit. 
40:How many languages can you speak? 2 but I'm currently teaching myself a third:)
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? no
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos!
43:Are you stubborn? Sometimes. Although some of my friends might say, very.
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? hmm. maybe leno because I was in the audience once. it was when matthew mcconaughey was a guest<3
45:Ever watch soap operas? ain't nobody got time for that.
46:Are you afraid of heights? nope!
47:Do you sing in the car? all the time!
48:Do you sing in the shower? Yep
49:Do you dance in the car? haha yeah. air drums too!
50:Ever used a gun? water and paintball.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Awhile ago. I do have a photoshoot coming up in a couple weeks though :) 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Pshhh no. I like musicals!
53:Is Christmas stressful? Not for me
54:Ever eat a pierogi? No because I don't even know what that is.
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? APPLE.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be an elementary school teacher or a nurse.
57:Do you believe in ghosts? no
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? YES! 
59:Take a vitamin daily? i do.
60:Wear slippers? no. when i'm at home i wear the comfy home booties.
61:Wear a bath robe? no.
62:What do you wear to bed? usually a cami and boy shorts.
63:First concert? N Sync. 
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target. duh!
65:Nike or Adidas? Nike<3
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? cheetos. fritos smell like feet.
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? peanuts.
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? not until this question.
69:Ever take dance lessons?only for a majority of my life.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something that he is passionate about.
71:Can you curl your tongue? yes.
72:Ever won a spelling bee? no, but I made it through a couple rounds in elementary school!
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? yes.
74:Own any record albums? I do not.
75:Own a record player? no.
76:Regularly burn incense? No. 
77:Ever been in love? YES<3
78:Who would you like to see in concert? John Mayer.
79:What was the last concert you saw?I don't remember. I think it was a local band.
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea. sounds delicious right about now!
81:Tea or coffee? both.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar 
83:Can you swim well?Yes I can
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes...is this not supposed to be normal?
85:Are you patient? Very. got it from my Dad!
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? band.
87:Ever won a contest? Yeah
88:Ever have plastic surgery? No and I don't plan to.
89:Which are better black or green olives? greeeeen. 
90:Can you knit or crochet? No but it would be interesting to learn.
91:Best room for a fireplace? Living room for everyone to enjoy!
92:Do you want to get married? Eventually. 
93:If married, how long have you been married? never been married.
94:Who was your HS crush? I had more than one. I don't remember any.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No and I change my pet peeve answer to this!
96:Do you have kids? Yes if Tucker and Jeice count. Fur babies<3
97:Do you want kids? One day.
98:Whats your favorite color? Pink but i do have a lot more favorites.
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.

Hooray for tags!
Again, I want to say thank you to everyone who has stumbled across my little space on the internet<3 I appreciate every single one of you!


Talk to you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment