1. The first thing I picked up (& the only reason why I need to stop by the store anyway) was for the Great Lash eyebrow gel. I haven't tried this product yet but I've heard that it works pretty well. I never really paid too much attention to my eyebrows until recently so we'll see how it goes. I'm new to the eyebrow thing so if you have any tips or certain products you like to use, please let me know!
2. Right next to the lash gel was their eyeshadow so I decided to pick up the 24hr color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. The only other shade I own from this collection is Tough as Taupe and I really like the formula so I thought, why not? I heard this looks great on its own and as a base.
3. Strolling down the aisle a little more I found the lip products. I have been a HUGE fan of the color whispers ever since they came out but I have only owned 3 shades and for some reason would repurchase just those 3 instead of branching out and trying others. I decided today was going to be the day to change that, so instead of picking cherry on top, rose of attraction, or made-it mauve, I chose the shade berry ready. It is a gorgeous color for fall and winter!!
4. Next, I picked up the Baby Lips medicated balm in soothing sorbet. With the weather acting the way it has, my lips have been getting dry more frequently so I thought this would be perfect to keep in my car to help keep my lips soft, hydrated, and smooth.
5. Lastly, I got the cocoa butter Vaseline lip therapy. This stuff is ah-mazing! I put in on my lips at night and it helps keep my lips hydrated throughout the night. I also apply this in the morning before I apply any other lip products.
Guess I've got a thing for Maybelline products at the moment! I've been shopping more drugstore brands lately since they have all definitely stepped up from where they were a few years ago and they just keep getting better. Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them.
Talk to you soon! xx