Saturday, November 9, 2013

Peanut Butter/Oatmeal+Chocolate Chip cookies

Hi everyone! I want to share this quick, easy, and better for you cookie recipe that I have been obsessed with lately. I had to do some baking this morning because we're having a dessert potluck at work and since I have been doing a great job of staying away from cupcakes, brownies, cake and all the other good stuff, I wanted to make something that isn't extremely unhealthy but still yummy. I usually eyeball my measurements when I bake so this isn't 100% accurate but its close enough! Most of you may be familiar with this already, if so I'd love to read about what you use if it's different from this, I like having a variety of options :)

peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies:
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1 1/4 Cup quick oats
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. baking soda
handful dark chocolate chips (I use ghirardelli chips!)

1. Preheat oven to 350degrees and prep cookie sheet.
2. Mix peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Add the egg until blended, mix in the oats, then baking soda.
4. Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips.
5. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto cookie sheet about an inch apart and bake for approximately 7 minutes.
6. Let them cool off and enjoy:)



Like I mentioned, this is extremely easy and quick. I really like how filling these are!  The chocolate chips definitely help satisfy my sweet tooth without having to indulge in something super sweet.

Let me know what your favorite sweets are:)

Talk to you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment