Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Want: Wednesdays #5

Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm already on wiw: w#5! This means I have already been blogging for about a month now:) aww.../end-random-thought.

Anyway, since the weather has been getting cooler here, I have been looking for sweaters and outerwear to eventually add to my closet.  I found this Wildfox Fox Face Sequin sweater at revolveclothing.com and immediately put it on my wishlist for Christmas! I mean, how adorable is this?!

I would love to style it with a circle skirt and accessorize with booties and simple gold jewelry.  This would also look amazing as part of a layered look! Speaking of layers, I've been doing a bit of layering lately and I'm thinking about doing a couple outfits of the week posts featuring that so keep an eye out for those :)

Animal sweaters for fall<3 Are you in love with this trend as much as I am?

Talk to you soon! xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the sweater sweetie <3 Perfect for the weather
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm a sucker for anything animal related ;) XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge animal lover. Anything with a dog on it immediately goes in my cart!

    ReplyDelete