1. For foundation I used CG's 3-in-1foundation. I've written about this before and it's definitely still my favorite drugstore foundation! It's easy to apply and the coverage is awesome.
2.To cover up the tiny bit of redness left after applying foundation, I like using the l'oreal true match concealer. I have been using this the past year and I keep it in my makeup mag when I'm out and about just in case. This blends really well!
3. I like to brighten my undereyes with maybelline's dream lumi concealer. I like how it's subtle enough to brighten up the area and still look natural.
4.To keep my eyebrows in place, I use maybelline's great lash clear gel. Those of you have been around for awhile know that I recently purchased this product for the first time ever not too long ago. I'm loving it so far:)
5.I have never tried Wet N Wild mascara before but I picked up the megaimpact mascara awhile back and didn't try it out until the other day. I haven't decided whether or not I love it but it definitely helps lengthen and add volume to my lashes! My heart still belongs to l'oreal telescopic as far as drugstore mascaras go.
6. For eyeliner I like to switch between gel, liquid, and pencil depending on my mood. Today I opted for a pencil liner so I used one by milani. I haven't had any problems with it, pigmentation is great, and I've been using it for awhile now. Definitely my favorite drugstore eyeliner pencil!
7. I never really wear eyeshadow on a daily basis but today I decided to use my maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. I love the way this looks on its own<3
8. I skipped blush for today and opted to use a baked bronzer by milani to add some dimension to my face. I really like how this product adds more of a glow rather than a glitter effect. Side note, I'm not a big fan of glitter on anything but maybe my nails so I really dislike when products are gorgeous in color but are tainted with glitter.
9. To add some color to my overall look, I applied the maybelline color whisper in berry ready. I am obsessed with this!
What does your everyday face usually consist of?
Talk to you soon! xx