Tuesday, November 12, 2013

For Pet Parents | Salmon Oil

Happy Tuesday everyone! This morning I fed my little fur baby his breakfast and mixed in his daily dose of salmon oil. Just like humans, dogs benefit from omega-3 fatty acids as well. Not only does it help keep lubricate their skin and fur soft, but it also helps their joints, brain development, and organ health. Sure, Omega-3 can be found in a lot of pet food already but not in sufficient amounts so it can be extremely beneficial to add to their diet.

I have tried 3 different brands of salmon oil and the one I like the most (and I'm assuming Tuck does too) is the "Mmmm...Salmon Sauce" by I And Love And You. I really like how it doesn't smell as fishy as the other the ones, in fact, it doesn't really smell at all. I have been using it for about a month now and have seen great improvement in Tucker's coat! His skin has been dry lately so it was a relief to see the reduced amount of flakiness. I had to stop giving him salmon oil for a little while because the one I used before gave him diarrhea (tmi...sorry) and I thought it was salmon oil in general but turns out it was just the brand and that's why I switched.

I have been trying different products from I And Love And You because of reasons that you can find in my previous post, here...I love everything this company is about:) *and no, this is NOT sponsored.

It is so hard to find companies out there who truly care about animal health. I am so happy to have found one that does! To me, Tucker is more than a pet, he's family and he deserves to be happy and healthy.


**I am in no way a professional about this sort of stuff so make sure to consult your vet before starting anything like this.**

Talk to you soon! xx

3 comments:

  1. OMG stop he is too cute! I love when people call their dogs fur babies :) Great post, I have been begging for a dog for about a year now, so this might come in handy!

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks:) hope you can get a fur baby to call your own soon <3

      Delete