Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Want #6

Hi everyone! I started planning out my Christmas shopping list and I couldn't resist finding some things for myself in the process. However, I am going to do my best and not give in (like I did earlier this week, no thanks to the Forever 21 F&F event ;) and just wish I had these things. One of the items I came across was this loose-fitting sweater with a bow on one of the shoulders.

Not only does it look extremely girly but it also looks really comfy. I love comfy tops, especially comfy sweaters since they're easy to swear and loose enough to still look feminine, not frumpy. This sweater paired with leggings and boots or even jeans and wedges would be absolutely adorable! You can find this sweater here.

If you are a new reader, check out my first what I want post where I briefly discuss more about this series:) and thank you so much for stopping by!

Do any of you have the same problem as me when it comes to gift buying? or are you pretty good at sticking to your shopping list?

Talk to you soon! xx

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I love that sweater! It's so feminine and pretty :) I'm pretty good at sticking to my list, mostly because Christmas shopping can get expensive and I don't want to add more to it! haha

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had that willpower! I'm doing a decent job right now but I don't know if I'll be able to last a whole month. I hope I do because I'm planning to go on a vacation after the holidays and it would be great if I'm not broke lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I love the color! I am far to pale to wear it, but that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember seeing something similar in different colors:) I forgot where I found it but I know they're out there somewhere! It's also pretty easy to make too which I'm planning to do since I'm not trying to spend more than I need to. If I do, I'll make sure to share the DIY<3

      Delete
  3. OMG i love that bow sweater so much. I saw it on Pinterest a while ago and was trying to find out where to get it!! Thanks! :) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete