Sunday, November 3, 2013

Top 5 Makeup [drugstore] Products

Hi! Today I am going to share my top 5 favorite drugstore makeup products. These are things that I always have on hand and continue to repurchase just because they have treated me so well ever since I discovered them. I use most, if not all, of these products for my everyday make-up look plus or minus a couple additional products depending on what mood I'm in :)


1. Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Plum Perfect: I absolutely love this color for fall! It is the perfect berry shade, at least for my skin tone, and it can make a look casual or formal. The formula is smooth and I just love its versatility!

2. L'Oreal original Telescopic mascara in Blackest Black: This seems to be a hit or miss of everyone but its a HUGE hit for me! I have short, practically non-existant lashes but this mascara does a fantastic job at giving my lashes the length I wish I could have have naturally. This paired with almost every volumizing mascara I have used, makes my eyelashes look big and amazing.

3. L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Carbon Black: I am more of a pencil or gel liner kind of girl but I have been into liquid liners lately and this has been a top favorite! It is so easy to apply and it's really easy to achieve a cat eye.

4. Cover Girl 3-in-1 Foundation in #845 Warm Beige: I wasn't a big fan of drugstore foundation until I came across this one.  It doesn't look cakey and I like how it makes my skin look flawless!

5. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder in Natural Beige: Out of all these products, this is my number 1 favorite! I like using this on its own or as a setting powder because it looks and works great both ways. Another bonus is that it still has yet to make me breakout like other face powders have.

&that wraps up my top 5 favorite drugstore makeup products!

What are your favorites? <3


4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to give telescopic a try, I've heard some great things about it.
    Great post :)

    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely should! &thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the Loreal telecospic mascara! I love that it separates lashes and doesn't clump. So sad that they stopped selling it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard through the grapevine that it might be discontinued? I don't know if thats entirely true but I plan on enjoying it as long as I can since its my favorite drugstore mascara. I've been trying others but haven't found any that make my lashes look as great. If you know of any feel free to let me know :)

      Delete