Hi! Today I am going to share my top 5 favorite drugstore makeup products. These are things that I always have on hand and continue to repurchase just because they have treated me so well ever since I discovered them. I use most, if not all, of these products for my everyday make-up look plus or minus a couple additional products depending on what mood I'm in :)
1. Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Plum Perfect: I absolutely love this color for fall! It is the perfect berry shade, at least for my skin tone, and it can make a look casual or formal. The formula is smooth and I just love its versatility!
2. L'Oreal original Telescopic mascara in Blackest Black: This seems to be a hit or miss of everyone but its a HUGE hit for me! I have short, practically non-existant lashes but this mascara does a fantastic job at giving my lashes the length I wish I could have have naturally. This paired with almost every volumizing mascara I have used, makes my eyelashes look big and amazing.
3. L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Carbon Black: I am more of a pencil or gel liner kind of girl but I have been into liquid liners lately and this has been a top favorite! It is so easy to apply and it's really easy to achieve a cat eye.
4. Cover Girl 3-in-1 Foundation in #845 Warm Beige: I wasn't a big fan of drugstore foundation until I came across this one. It doesn't look cakey and I like how it makes my skin look flawless!
5. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder in Natural Beige: Out of all these products, this is my number 1 favorite! I like using this on its own or as a setting powder because it looks and works great both ways. Another bonus is that it still has yet to make me breakout like other face powders have.
&that wraps up my top 5 favorite drugstore makeup products!
What are your favorites? <3