Sunday, November 10, 2013

Getting Fit!


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday so far:) I have been on a huge health kick lately so that is pretty much what inspired today's post. I am a busy girl with work, school, a dog, a blog and a social life I like to keep up with and I do what I can to not let those things interrupt me from eating better and staying active. I used to eat out A LOT before just because it was easy and I didn't really take the time to make anything at home because the thought of dishes really bothered me. In addition, my exercise only consisted of taking Tucker out for walks or on a hike and occasional jogs. I didn't like the result of my actions and I just felt miserable so I decided to do something about it and I am SO glad I did! 

I am more active now than I have ever been and I haven't really gone out to eat. With those two changes alone I've seen tremendous results! I have been taking the time to cook at home which has been really helpful because I have been able to pick and choose what and how much of something goes into my body. I am currently in school for Public Health so the more I learn about wellness, nutrition and exercise, the more I like to incorporate those things into my life. I make it a point to get some sort of exercise daily because nothing good will come from sitting on my butt all day! I set a goal for myself and I know it's going to take a lot of work to get there but I know I will definitely appreciate this when I get older. As a result for achieving that goal, I'm going to let myself go on a little shopping spree. It's not bad to set up a little incentive is it? :) Besides, I get to save some money in the process! 

I am really into cardio and pilates right now and I love having great music to workout to! I change out my playlist often but this is my favorite playlist at the moment:

John Mayer- Wildfire
OneRepublic- Counting Stars
Ke$ha- C'Mon
Macklemore-  Can't Hold Us
Katy Perry- Roar
Justin Timberlake- TKO
Zedd ft. Hayley Williams- Stay The Night
Krewella- Alive
Krewella- Live For the Night
Paramore- Still Into You
Tim Berg (Avicii edit)- Seek Bromance

I'd like to know what you favorite workout songs are! Leave them in a comment below. Also, how do you like to stay fit?

Talk to you soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. I love Roar by Katy Perry so much because it really uplifts your mood and makes you feel like you can do anything<3
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I like keeping Roar toward the end of my playlist so it can help give me that extra oomph when I'm feeling exhausted:)

      Delete